Saturday, April 15, 2006

Our Vows

[OFFICIANT]

Tara, I have not the right to bind thee to Michael only you have this right. If it be your wish, say so at this time and place your ring in his hand.

[TARA]

[Tara places ring in Michael's hand]

It is my wish that in the name of the spirit of God that resides within us all,

By the life that courses within my blood, and the love that resides within my heart,

I take thee, Michael, to my hand, my heart, and my spirit to be my chosen one.

To desire and be desired by thee.

To possess thee, and be possessed by thee.

To be devoted to thee absolutely without restraint,

In sickness and in health, in plenty and in poverty,

Forever and a day, I shall love you wholeheartedly.

[OFFICIANT]

Michael, if it be your wish for Tara to be bound to you, place the ring on her finger.

[Michael places ring on Tara's finger]

Michael, I have not the right to bind thee to Tara, only you have this right. If it be your wish, say so at this time and place your ring in her hand.

[MICHAEL]

[Michael places ring in Tara's hand]

It is my wish that in the name of the spirit of God that resides within us all,

By the life that courses within my blood, and the love that resides within my heart,

I take thee, Tara, to my hand, my heart, and my spirit to be my chosen one.

To desire and be desired by thee.

To possess thee, and be possessed by thee.

To be devoted to thee absolutely without restraint,

In sickness and in health, in plenty and in poverty,

Forever and a day, I shall love you wholeheartedly.

[OFFICIANT]

Tara, if it be your wish for Michael to be bound to you, place the ring on his finger.

[Tara places ring on Michaels finger]

No comments:

Post a Comment