And God Said.. I said, "God, I hurt." I said, "God, I cry a lot." I said, "God, I am so depressed." I said, "God, life is so hard." I said, "God, my loved one died." I said, "God, it is such a loss." I said, "God, but your loved one lives." I said, "God, where are they now?" I said, "God, it hurts." Posted on the wall at the
And God said, I know."
And God said, "That is why I gave you tears."
And God said, "That is why I gave you Sunshine."
And God said, "That is why I gave you loved ones."
And God said, "So did mine."
And God said, "I saw my son nailed to a cross."
And God said, "So does yours."
And God said, "Mine is on My right and yours is in the Light."
And God said, "I know."
Oklahoma City bombing site
by K. C. and Myke Kuzmic
Stockton, CA
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment